Tuesday, February 23, 2021

In Between The Returning Light Of The World

We are now past the midway point, between winter and spring.  Yes, see the sun coming out in the blue sky?  Just 25 days from today, (February 23, 2021) We will have the spring equinox on March 20th!

And just as we are ‘in between’ these times, we can also give perspective to the times we all now find ourselves on planet earth.  For the shift has begun, and like giving birth, it is not easy.  The water must break.  The head must begin to push through the birth canal in undulations and we can learn to breathe and work with those birth pains, to make this an easier process.

That doesn’t mean you don’t have cravings for food, rest, certain people who comfort you, books, movies, and Muse-IC, all can play a role in this process.
Personally, I need to take time throughout the year, but especially during the dark, winter, months to incubate, to pull away in swim in the embryonic safety of my own seclusion and allow memories to flash backwards and cloister myself in prayer activating the deeper connection to the Holy Spirit.

To the angels who may grace me with their presence, and to my unseen queen, Mary Magdalene.  She, the Patron Saint of Aromatherapy and Alchemy who has come to me over the years to teach me.  Even more often the Angel Gabrielle, have I found myself in the presence of this sweetness, and I know I am not alone in this connection.
Because this time, is the beginning of Her time to walk with us.

I have stated this over and over in sharing my dreams and experiences, including several chapters in my book and the blogs I have written.
Beginning way back with the first newsletter I started to write for ArcAncient in the year 2000.
Does this always wipe away my fears that also arise during these times which are at the very least, disconcerting?  No.  I am no monk or cloistered nun living on that path where one can hide from the vicissitudes of life.
There are no collection plates being passed around that assures me that I will have all I need to pay my bills.

And that brings me to a point I want to make that I often hear people glibly say.  And that is that if it is a gift of spirit, it should be given freely.
Even tribal medicine men and women were assured that they would be fed and sheltered, honoured by the tribe.  No, I am not making any claim to such status.
I wouldn’t dare.  I am no fan of people abusing the word, ‘shaman’ or any such thing, because it is irreverent and absent of the true meaning.
A shaman, ‘walks between worlds’ and has ‘died to this world’ and returned.

I have done both, yet still, I make no such claim.
I don’t because I am all too aware of being in this mortal coil, walking on this earth and dealing with the very real struggle of day to day living.

Even Jesus was ‘tempted in the wilderness’.
In my own experience, and I have met many a wonderful human, teacher, sage on my walk, no one is above this and those who claim differently are either ignorant or lying.  I have seen the struggles and personally guided many of these same teachers or elders behind the scenes. 
People want a leader.  They search for a saviour. 
This leads to a lot of misguided and mislead people, and when the illusion breaks, and it always does, it is a very difficult fall, and realignment that must take place.
That is the whole point of the seasons of winter.  To go within.

To find your own inner-light.  That doesn’t mean you don’t stumble in the darkness.  Some of us are very hard on ourselves (myself included) when we stumble, when we can’t hear that voice, when the coincidences and ‘signs’ aren’t appearing to reassure us.  This is of course, the ‘dark night of the soul’.
EVERY SINGLE SAGE OR BEING ON THE PATH TO FIND THE TRUE ‘NORTH’ OR GOD/LIGHT, HIGHER SELF, MUST GO THROUGH TIME. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

And going through it once, does not mean, you won’t go through this period again.  We reach levels.  When you graduated from 12th grade, and then found yourself in university, or whichever new aspect of the path, was that the end of learning for you?  Of course not.
Just as I point out in: ‘Total Sensory Healing and Integration ©’ in the Cymatics aspect of sound, as the pitch changes, the sacred geometrical shape BREAKS DOWN and reforms.  I taught the first class in 1997 after writing much of it, while living in the barn.  I taught segments of this, starting in 1990, as it came to me during dreams and in working with clients.

Don’t you wonder why we even experience snow?  Why the very plants who create the liquid-light of ‘esse’-ntial oils, hibernate?  They haven’t abandoned us; they will return soon.  Even now, you will find plants and trees growing new buds.  You can go out and witness that each snowflake is unique and gorgeous.

It is also just necessary for me to seek to know God.  To find the language and the signs.  To follow the very stars from heaven, in the firmament, the waters above that have been separated from the waters below.  The lights given to guide us.  

I am simply a lowly messenger, a handmaiden.  When I am inspired and the ‘book opens up to me’, the thrill is the fruit far out on the limb, so sweet, it makes the arduous journey all worthwhile.

So, I read the signs, that is what makes me love astrology.  Because it is one of the languages of God.
Most people know of Enoch, who ‘walked with God’.

In chapter II, we find these words:

1 And in those days, I will open the Storehouses of Blessing, which are in Heaven, so that I may send them down upon the Earth, upon the work, and upon the toil, of the sons of men. 2 Peace and truth will be united, for all the days of eternity, and for all the generations of eternity.

Don’t we all yearn for peace and truth?

We are promised just that. 
Soon, the spring rains will bring another promise, that of the rainbow that stretches across the horizon, a gift to us, a sign that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Please forgive me during these times when I must hide and recuperate.  Feeling and seeing the difficult times, and all the people reaching out to me for ‘hope’ daily, takes its it toll.  I must withdraw to restore and replenish my spirit.  To drink the water from the eternal well.

My ‘hyper-sensitivity’ makes those lines between the weight and worry of people I care deeply about and the overwhelming and very palpable fear so many feel now all over the planet too thin a veil to keep from filling me and weighing me down.  One layer at a time, my vessel fills.  The very gift that allows me passage ‘between worlds’ and a ‘sensitive’, also creates the need to pull back and protect myself at times.
It is an ongoing lesson for me.  I soon find myself confused and unable to find the mooring of my own soul.
Please don’t take this personally when this happens. 
Wisdom is an ongoing process of the soul’s evolution.

I share this, so that some of you may also realize the very same need.

It is not being ‘selfish’ it is one of survival.

The very EL-e-MENTS themselves are telling us to add layers of protection from the cold winds that literally can take a limb.  Take a ‘member’ from our being or bring us to our very death. 

We cannot always sustain or attend to other people’s needs, when it means drowning or freezing, gasping for breath.  This can be a very hard lesson for anyone who is inclined to be a ‘caregiver’.  Very hard indeed.

But how else, will we create a new design of interstellar beauty to reveal and bless the world? 
Yes, we must dive deep, go diving for the pearls found in the depths below, what seems ‘unfathomable’ is literally fathoms beneath the superficial world, in the ocean of our subconscious; the carefully protected soul.

She is there beaming her light, whispering in the winds of change, and beckoning us to take a seat for the feast she has prepared to replenish you after your long and arduous journey. 

Take heart, you may feel alone (all one) but we are all going through this mass CORONA ritual together, 19, NUMBERS are another language that speaks to us and shows us the WAY. 
I have broken down those numbers for you before, but as a reminder, the 1 (I) is the MAGICIAN who stands at the table (plain of existence/square/EL) with the El-e-MENTS, and like Jacob who wrestles with God, as the angels ascend and descend the spiral staircase of DNA, the magician is the fool, now learning the basics of language.  Alchemy.  EL-Chem/Khem-y.  (Khem is the land of the darkness, or that which is occulted).  MM, see further down.
IX is the Hermit (see him with his lantern he had discovered in his quest for the Holy Grail? See his staff?  This is so he can lead others)
XIX (all by itself, see the power in this number?)

It is the SUN CARD.  You can only see the Corona of the sun during an eclipse, which of course, in August of 2017 opened up this very gateway we are now travelling.
And when we add: I + IX= X As above, So Below, X marks the spot.
It is the Wheel of Fortune.  Fun, eh?

There is literally a chapter called, ‘NUMBERS’ in the bible.
We are shown over and over, like children given a manual, a map to find our way home.  Yet, we do not have the eyes to see, nor the ears to hear, that which is right in front of us.

Yet, people are often stuck, lost in the superficial words that occlude the deeper truth, the parables given to the ‘profane’ who have not yet peeled back the veil enough to learn the truth hidden within, the MYSTERIES.
Babylon (confusing languages) revealed.

So, I send this to you, as a beacon, as a reminder that we are on our way.  Just as the sun extends that LIGHT OF THE WORLD with each passing day now, God sees our every moment.  God has not abandoned us.  Just allowing us to try to ride our bikes without physically running alongside of us. 
We can do it.
YOU CAN DO THIS.

We have come through so much now.

We will peel the layers of clothing off, just as we expose ourselves and become naked before our own soul.  We will put sunglasses on, so the LIGHT doesn’t burn our eyes, or the GLARE doesn’t blind us.

The moon is now journeying through the mother/house of Cancer.

 It forms the cardinal cross again, to Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn.

We enter Lent, when we give up something and are instructed to ‘fast’, which we also call, ‘detoxing’ now.

Another method to begin to peel back the layers.

Believe me, as an astrologer for over 40 years now, I have NEVER seen the stars align in such powerful ways.
We are now travelling tropically in the sign of PIsces.  This will enhance our dreams and visions.  Neptune in rulership square the north and south nodes of the moon, further awakening us, and activating the mutable signs of Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and PIsces.

Another cross.

Here, I remind you again that after dying on the cross, we will ‘roll away the stone’ (our pineal gland/Kheter/crown chakra/many petaled) tucked between the two hemispheres of our brain. And then we will find ourselves in the garden.
Pesach/Passover begins on Saturday, March 27th 7:47PM, which is the ‘Last Supper’, it is when Jesus breaks bread and offers wine as COMMUNION.
How has your body and blood aged in your own vessel?

We shall serve no wine before its time.

Let no one lead you astray saying ‘lo here or lo there’ for the Christ is found within.

Seek out your own light, that you may help others to find their own light too.

Every layer becomes one less until our very skin as we age becomes thinner, we become more child-like and we finally cross over and enter the kingdom of heaven.

This too shall pass.

PASSOVER ends, and we celebrate Easter on April 4th, which always follows the full moon, which happens on March 28th at 2:48PM when the moon reaches the cardinal sign of Libra at 8*, and the Cardinal Cross is once again triggered.  

Mercury is direct and will be out of his shadow on March 13th when Mercury is at 26* Aquarius, the FIXED CROSS, Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius, the Water Bearer...follow the woman with the jar into Her house.  Mary Magdalene is now walking with us on planet earth.  This is not something I think, it is something I KNOW.  She comes to many now.  Walk in nature, listen to the music of the river, listen to the whispering wind in the branches.  Watch her dancing light shimmering on the WATERS.  She is here to help balance these times.

Much love,

The Arc Crew.

Further notes on Mary Magdalene:

Mary Magdalene and Martha were Mary and Martha Boethus - two famous 1st century aristocrats. And there is a lot of information to justify this theory.

Mary Boethus (ie: Magdalene) lived at the House of Simon (Simon Boethus) as did the Bethany sisters, MAry and Martha.

Mary Boethus (ie: Magdalene) had a sister, Martha.

Mary Boethus (ie: Magdalene) married Jesus (Jesus of Gamala).

Mary Boethus' (ie: Magdalene's) husband, Jesus, became high priest - as did Jesus in Hebrews 7.

Mary Boethus' (ie: Magdalene's) husband, Jesus, was involved in a Revolt against Rome - as was Jesus (Mr 15:7).

Mary Boethus’ (ie: Magdalene's) husband, Jesus, was crucified.


The main difference to the gospel account, is that Mary Boethus (ie: Magdalene) was the richest woman in Judaea. Her dowry was one million gold dinarii. She was left destitute after the Jewish Revolt, and may well have been exiled to France. ~ Ralph Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, we'll get back to you asap. Please take a moment to subscribe, never miss an update!