Sunday, February 22, 2015

Alchemy of the Soul, A-Limbic System, Chapter III Walking on Water

/She came and spoke to me for the fourth time in my “knowing being”.  I know her as Mary Magdalene now.  Her voice, like silk through the ethers, drifted into my meditation.  The skin of my body was no match for the light that infused into my being.  I opened soft eyes as the sun licked the walls of my room, honey-amber in its slow motion, time-stop entry through my window.

                  WALKING ON WATER
She said to me “Gloria…..Magdala…Amygdala”.


I was meditating after deep prayer, when it happened.  Her voice wrapped around and through me like someone talking right into your ear.

She can do that.  It is an earthy and yet high voice all in one.  Every cell stands at alert which commands me to pay attention.

I do, I write down what I am being told as She says to me; Magdala, Amygdala…..it becomes unmistakable for me to see, so much so that I wonder how I couldn’t see something so apparent before.

When I write out, Amygdala….as it happens so often for me, the word breaks down in front of my eyes, A MY GD ALA. I am very used to writing God, in reverence as G-d, so that stuck out like a neon sign, how interesting is that all by itself if one thinks deeper?

Then I see all of it, like Cortes or Columbus’s ships sailing to shore in clear view, yet invisible to the natives because they lacked the matrix of consciousness needed to process the information – there it was – right in front of me all the time, hidden in plain view.  First my body rocked with the profundity of the obvious.   Amygdale literally translates to “almond shaped”.  The Vesica Pisces formation is two
circles intersecting each other, the beginning of the flower of life and in the center of that intersection is an almond shape as I will show you in the picture here. 
This is also known as the ‘Holy of Holies’, as is the Song of Solomon, this same wedding, or marriage of the pairs of opposites.
So there inside of our anatomy, or more specifically inside of our brain, is the amygdala, which is part of our LIMBIC SYSTEM; and as an Aromatherapist, I teach and talk about this all the time.

In this symbol is the Soul of Man, the sun and the moon.  This sacred geometry is the blueprint from which all other geometries spring called the flower of life.  
AMM-GD-ALA, My God Ala, or AM. OHM, Brahma, God, Allah, the trinity of spiritual belief systems in ONE.  There is nothing we should be fighting over on this planet.   The relationship was now clear and it was in the limbic system of every human on the planet

But what is so important about Mary ‘Magdalene’ or Magdala and the Holy of Holies?  I am about to take you on a most wondrous journey connecting many things as I have over my lifetime in search of God and earth as it is in heaven.
Mary Magdalene's Feast Day: July 22nd 7/22 PI
The Gate of the Lion=ROYALTY

I will introduce you to Margaret Starbird and a brief, but very important piece of information learned from her writing.    (In my opinion, anyone wishing to know more about Mary Magdalene must read Starbird's groundbreaking and devotional work.)

Mary Magdalene presents us the archetype of the "earthen vessel filled with the Spirit" and her feast day, 22-7 reflects that understanding of her importance.  Here is an excerpt of Starbird’s work:
Now we will do the calculation for the area of the circle with the “7” radius. The formula is “pi” (22/7) times the square of the radius (7 x 7 = 49).   22/7 x 49 is 154.  If you use the alternative decimal version of “pi” (3.14) the result 153.86 is even more obviously connected to Mary Magdalene, because the Greek gematria of her title “H Magdalhnh” actually adds up to 153. So, using principles of sacred geometry in use at the time the Gospels were written, by virtue of her feast day (7/22) and the gematria of her honorific (153), she is shown to be the “Model” or embodiment of the human person as “sacred partner” of the Divine.
The "153" is highly significant as a symbolic number in the canon of the Greek geometers. It is the denominator of the ratio used to represent the square root of 3 (265/153) and is a numerical abbreviation for the "vesica piscis" ()--the "Vessel of the Fish" or "Measure of the Fish." This shape is the shared space when two circles are drawn together so that the edge of one passes through the center of the other.
Now, if you haven't thought about this already, this is the number of fish that were in the nets the apostles were told to draw up: 10 Jesus said to them, “Bring some of the fish you have just caught.” 11 So Simon Peter climbed back into the boat and dragged the net ashore. It was full of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn. 12 Jesus said to them, “Come and have breakfast.” None of the disciples dared ask him, “Who are you?” They knew it was the Lord. 13 Jesus came, took the bread and gave it to them, and did the same with the fish. 14 This was now the third time Jesus appeared to his disciples after he was raised from the dead.


So, now we see that there is a relationship, not only in the closeness of the two names, Magdala and Amygdala, but both represent the almond shape of the vesica pisces; one by gematria (Magdala) and the amygdala which literally means almond shaped in several languages as you can see here:
The word "almond" comes from Old French almande or alemande, Late Latin amandola, derived through a form amingdolouhha from the Greek αμυγδαλη (cf amygdala), an almond.
The adjective amygdaloid (literally "like an almond") is used to describe objects which are roughly almond-shaped, particularly a shape which is part way between a rectangle and anellipse. See, for example, the brain structure amygdala, which uses a direct borrowing of the Greek term.   ~Taken from Wikipedia
      …”And under His wings we will find refuge.”
 ~ Psalm 91
Now, I started this story by telling you that Mary Magdalene came to me and spoke her name and the name amygdala so that I would understand the relationship.  What I didn’t tell you was that I was praying and meditating on a concern that was bothering me, and that concern was about the energetic disorders.

Have you ever wondered why there are so many different ENERGETIC disorders around now that either did not exist or were extremely rare - as little as a decade ago?   The number of cases of people diagnosed with Autism, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Lupus, and depression in every shape and form has grown exponentially over the last ten years.  There was a time no one had even heard of Fibromyalgia, a crippling myofacial disease that strikes mainly women, and now 1 out of 20 women can expect to develop the disorder at some point in their life.   Have you ever wondered why so many women (one out of every two) are taking an average of 1.5 psychotropics?  Or why the number of cases of autism in children has jumped from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 100 in a mere 20 years?    Why all the energetic disorders? (Figures as of 2009)

So this is what I was wondering and asked the universe to help me with in the meditation. I knew there was a connection – a common cause or source for the myriad of energetic disorders that are crippling the human race at this point in time– but I couldn’t connect the dots.   What is it that we are doing to ourselves to create the first decline in life expectancy?   My body felt as if some electrical current had gone past the limit it could safely contain – as I strained toward that “knowing” I couldn’t quite reach, couldn’t quite taste.  Yet, it was at the tip of my comprehension, nibbling around the periphery of my perception like so many fish on mossy dock pilings. 

When I meditate, I have grown accustomed to anointing myself with oils, often using the essential oil of Spikenard, because it helps to ground me.
Spikenard is the same oil that Mary Magdalene used to anoint Jeshua, in which he became the Christ, through this act of chrism.
As always, this oil which is also known as ‘false valerian root’ helps to ground me.  The word valerian comes from the word valor.

Valor: c.1300, "value, worth," from O.Fr. valour "strength, value, valor," from L.L. valorem (nom. valor) "value, worth," from stem of L. valere "be worth, be strong" (seevaliant). ~Etymology online.

In the process of inhaling the scent, it travels through the olfactory, and into the limbic system.  As an aromatherapist now for over 20 years, I have shared and anointed clients and students with this very oil many times.   I also explain this process and the power of scent and how it affects the limbic system.  I share the scriptures, that are be told in memory of Her.

6 But Jesus said, "Let her alone; why do you trouble her? She has done a beautiful thing to me. 7 For you always have the poor with you, and whenever you will, you can do good to them; but you will not always have me. 8 She has done what she could; she has anointed my body beforehand for burying. 9 And truly, I say to you, wherever the gospel is preached in the whole world, what she has done will be told in memory of her." ~The Gospel of Mark.
44 Having turned toward the woman, (HE) said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I entered your house, (but) you did not give me (any) water for (my) feet. This (woman) wet my feet with tears and dried (them) with her hair. 45 You did not give me a kiss. This (woman) from (the moment) which I entered has not (completely) stopped from kissing my feet. 46 With olive oil you did not anoint my head. This (woman) with perfume anointed my feet. 47 For this reason I say to you, her many sins have been forgiven, because she (showed) great love. Whomever is forgiven little, loves little.” 48 (HE) said to her, “Your sins have been forgiven.” 49 The (guests) reclining at table began to said to themselves, “Who is this who forgives sins?” 50 (HE) said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you. Go in peace.” ~Luke 8:44
Jesus responds to Simon and the rest of the apostles


So let’s look at the amygdala and the limbic system a bit deeper.
The word “amygdala” (almond”), accurately describes the set of nuclei that neuroscientists refer to as the source of “divine inspiration”.  Part of the limbic system, the ancient region of the brain that began to develop in fish over 500,000 years ago and then fully emerged in reptiles (also referred to as the “reptilian” brain) , the amygdala is the only area of the brain that has direct access to external stimuli through the sense of smell via the olfactory.  All other brain functions process information from the senses only after it has been “filtered”. 

Poor amygdalic functioning has been associated with anxiety, autism, depression, narcolepsy, post-traumatic stress disorder, phobias, and schizophrenia. Lesion studies with monkeys have shown that when the amygdala is impaired before six months of age, individuals have difficulty adapting to social life.


I now skip forward to another excerpt of this chapter:
As I stated previously, I am an aromatherapist, and aromatherapy by definition is a form of alternative medicine that uses the volatile plant materials, essential oils, made from the medicinal parts of plants, trees, rinds of fruit, and even some lichen’s for increased health and well being, mood enhancement, pain relief, and other therapeutic properties.

The word volatile comes from the Latin, volare, meaning to have wings or to fly.  The word essential, as stated previously, comes from the root ‘esse’ meaning to be or to exist.  The word oil comes from the Latin again ‘olere’ meaning to emit a smell or to be fragrant.
Literally translated, the use of aromatherapy can help one to be; light, fragrant and fly.
The most common method of extracting therapeutic essential oils is through steam distillation in a heating device.  This is done using an alembic.  An alembic is a still-like apparatus that one heats just to the point of boiling, which creates a vacuum whereupon the ‘essence’ of the plant material condenses and releases its magical elixir to the waiting alchemist.

Thus, the title of my book seemed an obvious choice, and the two names, the limbic system and an alembic, we can see the obvious comparison once again.  El or Al is Gd, you literally have the Al Limbic Chamber, or cauldron of the Divine.
Our bodies are an alembic, of which we are turning the base materials into spiritual gold. 
Who is the patron saint of aromatherapy and the master to the alchemist’s?  Mary Magdalene.  The ‘Bain Marie’ also known as the double boiler, derives its name from her; she is given credit for its invention.

So now we have the relationship between fish, the amygdala and almond shape or almondorla, the Magdala and the holy of holies.

---------------------------------------------------end excerpt

At this point in our journey, I hope you have enjoyed what you have read enough to want to further details on my upcoming book: and there is plenty more to validate, substantiate and take you on that journey.
Please follow this link, You will also be able to order some exquisite high quality essential oils and blends to help you on your own journey. Contact Us: 
http://www.arcancient.com/

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, we'll get back to you asap. Please take a moment to subscribe, never miss an update!