Thursday, March 28, 2019

The Hot Aries New Moon Creates A Backdraft and Scorched Earth But A River Runs Through It




As Lady Luna waxed into fullness, the universal alarm clock went off and I noticed a friend of mine, had also been awakened by the calling.  We ended up chatting on the phone around 4AM.  The moon would be full later that day at 00*Libra as she opposed a newly ingressed sun into 00*Aries.  Spring was springing Persephone free to dance once again, on the newly greening earth.

In the conversation, I pulled up her chart for that moment and the reading poured forth.  Though I am not at liberty to disclose the reading, I can share this with you and that is what matters at this time. 

I saw a vivid picture of a snow-covered mountain in the backdrop of a clear lake.  I saw this as art for her event or brochure.  She told me that I was seeing, Lake Shasta.  I looked it up online and the first picture that popped up, was the one that is the cover for this writing.  That was EXACTLY what I saw.

I looked up the meaning of Shasta.  Are you ready?  Shasta is an African female name originating in the Sahara. Its meaning is Precious Water. Shasta is also a generic Sanskrit term meaning "a teacher".

Here I am, practically obsessed with water, writing about it and the deeper, mystical meanings.

As I am rolling this around in my head, I begin to hear a low vibrating sound.  One I have heard before.  It is deep and sounds somewhat like a cross between a gong and a digeridoo.  I can see the waters around Mt. Shasta start to vibrate.  I share that I hear this sound coming from Mt. Shasta and realize that I have been hearing this sound off and on, as well as others, and she tells me that it is the first chakra.  That once again completely confirms what my inner world has been experiencing, cradled in the orchestration of the outer world we are experiencing together.  The first chakra, starts with basic survival.  Survival is an under-riding theme that is pervasive on the planet right now.

The universe is waking us up again.  I heard and saw, the entire ‘bracelet’ of chakra’s, ‘blowing their horns’, in this vision.  The globe is warming, waking us from sleep.

Neptune/Poseidon who is of course still in rulership at 17* PIsces, is swimming right alongside a Hermes/Mercury that is readying to station direct, also at 17* PIsces, so the pair are quite busy spinning their web of ILLUSION, before Hermes stations completely direct on March 29th at 16* PIsces.  This will have the most powerful effect on PIsces between the degrees of 13*-20*, and also may adversely affect Virgo in those same degrees. 

However, Neptune is not just Illusion, she is also VISIONARY.  She is an octave above Venus, who is also newly entered into PIsces and will be at 3* when Mercury does go direct.  Neptune is unbounded spirituality, music, art, theatre, and the 12th house also represents isolation, institutions, prisons, etc.

In part, I credit this position and the way the stars are ‘awakening’ me and clients of mine.  I also credit my dad teaching me how to play chess when I was very young, probably started around the age of 5, when I was watching him play the rest of my older siblings and soon after that, he decided maybe I could learn too, and he was right.  I always wonder how I ‘see’ things that are on this internal screen of mine.  Long ago, I realized that his form of teaching, ‘are you sure you want to make that move’ would have my neurons firing and mapping all over the place, in search of that ‘spatial’ information that hadn’t been actually played yet.  That created the grid that has helped me so much in my life.  It wasn’t until I looked at the chess board again, trying to explain this to someone, when I realized, he was teaching me on a magic 8 board.  The dark and light contrast of squares, creates ‘dimensions’  and further, when you see them become 3D, as cubes, you then can also see the hyper-dimension portal that is also created.  Dark and light squares like this, is also known as ‘water’…or people.

And now you see, how this comes back to ‘water’ again?
So, this was and still is, an excellent format to teach someone, much more than how to play the ‘King’s Game’ but why it is called that in the first place.


The April 5th new moon, at 15* Aries, will have people literally feeling like a backdraft of fire, is pushing them outside and into action with a newly direct Mercury finally starting to leave his shadow behind.  He has a ways to go to get back to the Anaretic 29th degree of Pisces where he began his little spin.  He will reach that point on April 16th.
This new moon also forms a square back to Saturn/EL who is at 20* of Capricorn sailing up to a 23* Pluto/Hades, who is a bit grumpy having just released Persephone according to his contract.  So many people feeling the itch to move, to uproot themselves more than ever before.  Poor Aries the ram, finally kicking Uranus out for good you would think you could settle down some, and that happened for about two seconds.

Now with this agitated Luna conjunctiva the sun/sol while forming that square to Saturn/EL who is dancing on the tale of the dragon alongside Hades, we can expect CHANGES. While Hermes has just sling-shot himself quickly on his way to Aries too…Aries will keep dancing as fast as they can, but Uranus’s transit through Aries prepared you for ‘quick changes’ and moving along rather than lingering over anything the past or sudden events may now present you with.  That means that Cancer’s, Libra’s and of course, Capricorn’s are also still facing transformation, especially very early and anything being aspected after 10* of the Cardinal signs. 

But we just wouldn’t be having enough fun, without adding Neptune/Poseidon’s 17* in PIsces where he rules, by the new moon is pulling his net around Mercury/Hermes at 18* Pisces too, and Venus/Aphrodite is not too far behind, skiing on their waves at 11* and all of them are being magnified by a wide square back to Jupiter/Zeus at 24* Sagittarius the Archer.  Oh my, the stories spinning out that will be both frightening and breathtaking in equal measure.   What or who to believe?  Ha!  Yourself silly!
By now, we have been on a ‘crash course’ into some truly enlightening stages and events, clearing the decks for a dazzling display of man vs nature.


Recall those rough spots, where did you find the light?  The universe is ringing like a bell right now, listen.  Yes, she is going to change the terrain.  Yes, people will become like snakes, migrating in caravans all over the planet.

And while the universe is lighting up, it is time to tap into the big magic of the ‘DANCE OF ANGELS’…’HARMONY OF THE SPHERES’.

I can hear the calling, can you?

I might be calling you too…are you ready to create big magic?

Maybe you are a dream weaver?

Jupiter puts the breaks on when he begins his retrograde journey on the10th at 24* Sagittarius, followed later in the month (April) first by Pluto who shifts on the 24th at 23* Capricorn and then Saturn/EL on the 30th at 20*.

There is a river of grace pouring into the world now that is widening, an ichor sweetened by the very stressful times we are entering.  It is our pathos, our pain that TRAMPLES the grapes of wrath, it is our very own PASSION.
These powerful transits and aspects the angels/ang-EL’s form as OUR OWN LITERAL CROSSES, IS EXACTLY THE VERY BLOOD OF THE LAMB OF GD.  These are our own sacrifices.  This is the fruit of the vine, the cup of eternal salvation.

So, even though some of us are living this journey in a much more direct way, it is also a gift.  It is the Ichor, the grace that flows from the eternal fountain from every ‘mansion’ or degree that has been opened, lacerated up to that 23* MANSION, soon finds the fragrant garden once we roll away the stone.

Now, I wouldn’t call someone’s painful journey their ‘gift’ to them while they are enduring such trials that is the time for comforting and helping someone.

It is for the traveler alone to find their own grail cup and the moment they wish to drink from that bejeweled chalice is theirs to choose.

Drink up, drink until your drunk and then drink some more.  A lot of people will need mouth to mouth and they have no idea that a fountain even exists inside of you, let alone how to deal with a world that is quickly changing all the old familiar bastions including her own land marks. 
Ships won’t be full speed ahead, but they will be getting hung up in channels and tossed around just as fast at times, so slowing down with them won’t be an option. Weave your magic, gather together and share your stories, while we dream a new world into being.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, we'll get back to you asap. Please take a moment to subscribe, never miss an update!