Saturday, February 8, 2020

Returning Like A Lion, Full Moon in Leo 20/20 VISION


Full Moon February 9th at 2:33AM, 20* Leo the Lion!!!

I came to you as a lamb, but I will return to you like a LION!  Feel yourself beginning to simmer into a boil this week?  You are not alone. 

As you surely must know at this point, I am the type of person who sees something wrong and tries to do something, whatever is in my power and sometimes beyond my power to fix that wrong or find a solution.

When people say: ‘there is nothing I can do about that’. Sometimes that is true, you can’t change another person for instance.  However, that is a pretty disempowering statement. 
I have fought the good fight in some cases, almost took me out.


This Leo moon asks you how courageous you are and what do you truly believe in your heart of hearts?  In that lion-heart of yours? What are you willing to fight for?  For most, it is for those they love.  That is the lion-heart.

If you cannot find that courage, that lion, perhaps you have ‘depressed’ that strength somehow, silenced yourself, one too many times, or are suffering too much and now you are too tired to make a change or make a difference or you at the least, ‘feel’ that way?

It is not easy in this world, especially during these ‘dark nights’ we are ALL dealing with, in one form or another.

Mercury/Hermes at 07* PIsces is now forming a lovely trine to the north node (the head of the dragon) at 7* Cancer.  That is the moon parting her skirt and whispering secrets to those who have ears to hear.  God wouldn’t have us go through these challenging times without ALSO sending his angels to assist.  I can tell you that we are not alone. 

This automatically means that Hermes is also forming a sextile to the south node (tail of the dragon) at 7* Capricorn the Goat.  In astrology we read the ANG-EL’S (angles) of the ANGEL’S.  Yes, they talk to us.  I read the angels and my conscious field takes over to in-form me in a language that has long been forgotten.  I see a vignette of a movie play, hear the soundtrack and experience the performance viscerally sometimes.  I am a ‘sensitive’, this is MY PATH.

It is not everyone’s path.  I know it is not always easy for people to be around me, so I must choose my close friends wisely, they cannot be faint of heart.

I am so grateful to my dear friends and to all of you, for your bravery.

The other thing that comes up during this time, is LOYALTY.  During these times we
find out who is our real friend and who is there under an infatuation or pretense.  If someone wants to put you on a throne, they will also want to at some point, knock you off when you don’t align with the ‘false idol (idolizing)’ they have IMAGINED (Neptune) you to be, a ‘hero’ to save them ~ from themselves.  Once they or someone else, ‘knocks you off that pedestal’ they are off following a new guru or leader.  They are out there hopping from one to the other without really doing what it takes to access their own inner light, to light their own way.

This is the time that is made to become your own hero.  Become that LEADER you want to see in the world.  (Saturn/Disciple).  (This is found where your own Sun, Saturn or 10th house placements are in your own natal chart, you are navigating through the seas of this world as the angels, access and decode you.)

Everything I KNOW IS BECAUSE I CARED, LOVED DEEPLY ENOUGH TO BRING ME ANGUISH AND BREAK ME OPEN TO HAVE THAT LIGHT COME CASCADING THROUGH MY HEART AND SHOW ME ‘THE TRUTH THE LIGHT AND THE WAY’.

That is how you learn to SEE AND HEAR.

The more open someone’s heart is open, the MORE I AM ABLE TO SEE FOR THEM.

Any ability I have, has come through caring so much, that I am asking for guidance to help someone.  In that sense, it is beyond me.

I cannot see what is not on the MATRIX to see, so if I do see something in my heart-viewfinder, IT IS ALREADY SO.

Because I CARE, I am always sharing information.  I must say it can get very exhausting.  That is one of my own lessons, I tell people as I am telling you now, the pearls of wisdom I have picked up from deep-sea diving, enduring the pressure as I submerge myself in the ‘FATHOM’S’ of the WATERS OF LIFE.
Otherwise, some things remain: 'unfathomable'.


Please think about what I just wrote in that last paragraph.  Do you see how the universe is always SPEAKING TO US IF YOU HAVE THE EYES TO SEE?

Here is wisdom:

16 No one lights a lamp and covers it with a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he sets it on a lampstand, so that those who enter can see the light. 17 For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and nothing concealed that will not be known and illuminated. 18 Pay attention, therefore, to how you listen. Whoever has will be given more, but whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has will be taken away from him.” … ~ Luke 8:16-18

I have done this in many lives.  Shared secrets and told the truth.  I have the scars, literally to prove this.  Do you know we get the same scars, wounds, marks from lifetimes telling us the path we have walked?

When I was 6 years old, my mother was in the hospital giving birth to my little sister.  My aunt was watching us at home.  I wanted to help, so I got up on the kitchen counter to get out bowls (No I didn’t ask, I thought I would just do it and surprise my mom), I had no idea when she might come home, only that she screamed late the night before and water was everywhere and they took my mother away to have my sister.

I grabbed the plastic (60’s we all had this plastic dinnerware) bowls and stepped back to get down and slipped, hitting my chin on the top of the counter…with my tongue out.  I bit my tongue, nearly clean off, just hanging by two small ends remaining tethered, blood gushing everywhere.  The look on my aunt’s face as I turned the corner into the living room…was nothing less than wide-eyed shock and horror.

I was rushed to the hospital and had my tongue sewed back.  I can still taste the medicine in my mouth just thinking about it now.  I can feel the gauze gagging me.  But I also recall how ‘special’ I felt when I was given ‘crushed ice’ and then popsicles and ice cream after that!  (though it all had a taste of medicine, for a child it was Disneyland.  Back then, you got ‘treats’ sometimes. 

As an adult, I have experienced vivid past-life recalls, I can feel the vise on my tongue as they cut it off. 

These times are similar, it does call for brave souls.  YOU are prepared for this time,
through your own lifetimes.  I have vision because I CARED IN MANY LIVES, I SHOWED BRAVERY, FOOLISH OR OTHERWISE.

You won’t get any of these ‘extra-sensory’ GIFTS, by reading a book.  You must literally BECOME THE LIVING WORD OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

You must become LION-HEARTED.

These are such times that create that wall of fire to walk through. 

The sun at 20* of Aquarius standing across from Lady Luna, ILLUMINATES your IDENTITY.  What new concept or idea are YOU having right now?

When I built my first shop, we had 27 acres.  I kept having visions of building a small village, small cabins/huts with little paths winding through gardens, flowers, vegetables and herbs perfuming the WAY.

Because as I WITNESSED so many women, taking psychotropics and prayed for guidance on how I could best help them, redesign or redecorate their homes, you get to know people.  Because I care, I wanted to do something ‘from their soul’ to help them find their way.  It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out that when people are changing their living environment, they are trying to CHANGE, period. 

I also could see how tired a lot of women were, (yes, me too, but I can’t see myself) trying to be the latest Cosmo wife or lover, walking on stilts, trying to be ‘size zero/nothing’ as I have often said now, great lovers, great cooks, and PERFECT, lest you be replaced as was becoming the fashion for many men, to reject the woman becoming wise (resembling aging and of course, death) replacing her with a younger model that would just worship him or give them the illusion of youth, push back that awful father time (Saturn) and his sickle.

That was back in the late 80’s and the early 90’s.  A lot of the younger generation of women don’t feel the need to be the cook, housekeeper, nanny, all while wearing high heels and well… (a Stepford Wife).

In the meantime, they are missing out on the life-giving honour in some ways.  The magic of ‘keeping house’ and the fires burning in the hearth.  The nourisher, whose apron is always ready to wipe the tears and the wounds from a fall or pick up the wooden spoon stirring the pot to warn a mischievous child they are stepping out of bounds and entering a possible ‘danger zone’.

But they were PRESENT.  This is how DEEP BONDS FORM.

That has not been given the respect it deserves for a very long time now.

I didn’t build that village, but it still is in my head and heart.  Though I didn’t know what we were facing bac k then, I can clearly see now, that food, where it comes from, (heirloom, non-GMO seeds, without poison pesticides are optimal, obviously and NECESSARY.)

Antonín Dvořák’s ‘Noon Witch’ comes to mind.

We need COMMUNITY and NETWORKING.
I wanted to give women a place to come and ‘collapse’, not have to think about how the house looked, or how they looked, and give women a small place to recover their soul’s and true inner light and worth.


And so, this quote from a dear and loyal friend was such a balm to my soul:
"Gloria, every time I talk to you, you open a book of wisdom I didn’t even know existed in me. Thank you for helping me access my soul."


That is my goal, that is my path.

Neptune is of course navigating through her own seas she rules at 17* Pisces, as Mercury is trying to catch up to her.  She is still spinning Illusions and FAIRY TALE ROMANCES (if they are grounded into reality, not just the illusion of ‘what could be’ than they can indeed be the higher octave of Venus.

Neptune also rules music, art and all things fluid, including essential oils.

She can dissolve things quickly or over time, thus the need to go deep sea diving into your own soul, to find your own inner light.
Here is an example of Neptune’s Illusion:
         “Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say there are things that we know we don't know.” Donald Rumsfeld  (Captain Aspartame)


She is forming a nice sextile to Jupiter who is now in the middle of Capricorn at 15* on his way to meet up with Lord Hades/Pluto who is still just devastating the mountain, governments’, rulers, self-esteem, taking the mountain our from under those who are trying to climb to the top.
Jupiter starts to meets up with Hades at the end of March.


By then, Saturn will have dipped his leaden hooves into Aquarius, giving us a clear glimpse of the road, we are choosing, and asking us if we want to continue down that road?

Mercury/Hermes also will station retrograde on February 17th at 12* Pisces, never
quite able to have a face to face talk with Neptune yet, and we are now in his shadow.

Mars is also forming a kind supportive trine to Lady Luna at 25* Sagittarius giving us the energy to take action and for some, to fight for mother earth and all things feminine.  I have attached a fabulous video from Vandana Shiva, I implore you to watch this, please.  If you care about aromatherapy, about this planet, about Her children, she is speaking directly from mother earth.

This Lion Moon, also known as the ‘SNOW MOON’, just as snow crystals reflect back that light, that big ole moon light, will dance in colours and prisms as the blanket now covering Her, mesmerizes us with her Neptunian partner’s charm.

And that brings me to the other issue that comes with this full moon in Leo.  Pride.  I gave you a description of one form of PRIDE in the earlier part of this message, but PRIDE IS ALSO CHILDREN.  Don’t mess with a mother’s children!  Many are dealing with issues surrounding children.

A lot of children are angry.  The boomers are out of touch and are ruining the planet, as I understand their complaint.  Some were not taught to respect their elders and some elders don’t listen with the right ears to hear that child.  This will be an ongoing issue moving forward, unless we grapple with this now and come to a bridge that unites us all.

Quite frankly, some children are just spoiled.  When you try to take away all the obstacles, the soul does not forge itself.  Parents all too often just want to give children the life they never had.  A better life.

Priorities become skewed.  Children can make up their own hardships without being conscious of this process.  Without authority, structure, guidelines (all the domain of Saturn/Capricorn) they can suffer deep self-esteem issues and become lost at the first problem they need to solve on their own.

The leading cause of death is now…suicide.  The second leading cause of death is drug overdose.  This comes from feeling hopeless or without a future in sight.  They have not learned the lessons of Saturn; they don’t have boundaries.  Drugs destroy boundaries.  Yup, that is Neptune.

Saturn at 25* Capricorn is still trying to contain (swallow) Pluto/Hades at 23* Capricorn.  Build your house on a ROCK. (Saturn).

Now, while all this is churning, you need REST.

Venus at 1* Aries is sliding up to Chiron, the wounded HEALER at 2* Aries.

You have to take charge, become your own general in defending and mending your own body as well as your PRIDE’S.

You need to nourish your body and soul.

You need to sleep.

You need to find time in nature if possible.

Be kind to yourself, I urge you, gentle you to sit with your spirit and listen.  Call upon your ancestors and guides/angels, they are here, believe me, and they WANT TO HELP.  THEY CROSSED OVER TO HELP FROM THE OTHER SIDE.

We are literally walking on those that came before us, HONOUR YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER.  HONOUR YOUR PAST.  HONOUR THE SOURCE.

SOURCERY… (True Magic, is aligning with nature, not trying to control Her).

Do the things you need to do to take care of yourself.

Act upon the things within your capacity.

RESPONSIBILITY: WHAT YOU ARE ABLE TO RESPOND TO.

Make sure you know where your food comes from, make a garden if possible or join a community garden.

Make the changes that create a smaller footprint on this planet.

Become wise enough to realize, we live in a finite world and take what you need, not what your ego wants.  (False light, the devil tempting Jesus in the wilderness, Buddha’s enlightenment at the suffering of mankind, and his realization that suffering comes from desire.)

There are times, I don’t want to read for people anymore, it is too much for me to see and I don’t really want to share certain news, who would?  I am not the person to come to if you want to know about winning the lottery or making a lot of money.  If you want to find out about your ‘twin flame’ go to the neon sign and she will tell you that.  That is not what I am here to do.
I am here to listen to the Holy Spirit and have tongues of fire lick my soul clean and

share that FIRE with you.

I have seen wonderful things in the future, I have, it exists.

But don’t take that as permission to just coast and not BECOME A LION-HEARTED PASSIONATE, HU MAN, in search of the lost chord!

Put on the mantle of God, the Holy Spirit and ROAR when necessary.

We were made for these times, as Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes, said over 2 decades ago, when she sent out an email to many of us after 911.

Fight fire with FIRE, THE FLAMING HEART."

Think of what we can do TOGETHER WITH THOSE BLAZING HEARTS?  WE CAN LIGHT THE WAY.  THE WAY OF THE SACRED WARRIOR.
I forgot to add the connection of the CROWN or CORONA (Saturn the Lord of the Rings) lord and master of Capricorn where so many planets are now transiting, the crown of the astrology chart, the 10th house and the relationship to the 'Corona Virus', which tells us EXACTLY where the infection originated.  There is where the real infection is that needs to be fumigated.

Vandana Shiva:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_S4ya8jpXs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, we'll get back to you asap. Please take a moment to subscribe, never miss an update!