Friday, March 10, 2023

DOING A SERVICE OR DISSERVICE? Full Moon in Virgo and Saturn Ingress Into Pisces

The hours had turned into torrid fields of romance with the unseen and liminal worlds hovering in the quiet, waiting for my return like a star-crossed lover.

I welcomed the embrace and sank willfully into her depths of ravaging mysteries.  Why had I ever deserted this wonder, leaping into the fray of dissonance lying outside the banks of her outstretched arms?

I had become ‘unfit’ for most human consumption, more a relegate in some private Salinger club, lost in the tumult of silent peace, hiding from the screeching demands of warm bodies, flailing at me with their clawing and noisy desires to mold me into conforming into the same commodified bits and pieces they had become.  Every time I felt that undercurrent sucking at me from their dry riverbeds, I lamented taking my ship out to the currents of a world that was desiccating itself into withered landscapes that screamed out for the mystical eye.  A heart that would reignite the deep recesses rooted in the divine truth, that earth herself, GAIA, was an enchantress, the ESMERALDA of the Milky Way, a PIETA for any true seeker, and yet they blindly transformed themselves into cannibalizing their gracious host, while extolling the virtue-less claims, vapid and mummified in hollowed out packages, still devoured by the multitudes, all claiming ownership of some profound noosphere, as if that could be purchased too.

I let myself be torn by trivial torment in the pursuit of the same hollowness that mimicked and mocked the bright river of the sun.

Today in my hike, as the sun drizzled through the trees, I heard:

“You are in service” And I FELT THAT MOVE THROUGH ME SO POWERFULLY RESONATING: ‘I AM IN SERVICE’.  I KNEW.

What is interesting to note, firstly, is that it was the Virgo Full Moon today AND Saturn entering PIsces. (March 7th, 2023)

Both signs are SERVICE signs.


‘Serve or Suffer’ as the saying goes.

I have talked in previous blogs, about knowing I am on my path, feeling the PASSION to do what I do.

Excited to write and share the insights that are pouring in with increasing frequency again.

But today, it wasn’t just about ‘passion’.


Today, I was told, I was IN SERVICE.  I AM SERVING. (The Magnificat & The Handmaiden).

A greater picture.  THE BIG PICTURE. 

As war is still taking lives, demolishing cities, jobs, the normal workaday world for Ukrainians and Russians, people are literally, ‘servicemen and women’, on the battlefield.

Yes, there are wars going on elsewhere on the planet too, but it is the war in the Ukraine that is on the news, and that people are arguing over sides about.

In my case, I know that in my own little way, the more I follow the disciplines I know, meditate, pray, and SERVE, helping people awaken in these times, by my own awakening, is WHAT I CAN DO.  That is part of what we all can do, to lessen and mitigate the war that for NOW, is across the ocean, in another land and not here.  The more we can lessen the possibility of nuclear war.  The more we can lessen the need for more SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN TO ENLIST.

Marines: God, Country, Family/Core.

You don’t want to do someone a DISSERVICE.

Then I am reminded of the dream I had that I also shared with you before, when my sister Barb (who crossed over 30 years ago now) came to me, and as we chatted and I looked around, noticing some inconsistency’s in the dream/landscape, and while looking into a mirror, I told her, I must be awake, I pinched myself and ‘felt’ it.  Barb looked at me and said: ‘Yes, you are wide awake now’.  The pinch in part started to wake me up for real, and then I heard my dad singing to me: ‘It’s time to get up, it’s time to get up, it’s time to get up in the mourning’.  Which he used to sing to me to wake me up sometimes, ‘Sundays’ when he was home.  Otherwise, he was always gone before I woke up.

"Reveille" (US: / ˈ r ɛ v əl i / REV-əl-ee, UK: / r ɪ ˈ v æ l i / ri-VAL-ee), called in French "Le Réveil" is a bugle call, trumpet call, drum, fife-and-drum or pipes call most often associated with the military; it is chiefly used to wake military personnel at sunrise. The name comes from réveille (or réveil), the French word for "wake up".

"signal given at break of day to soldiers and sentries" (originally by drum or bugle), 1640s, from French réveillez-vous "awaken!" imperative plural of réveiller "to awaken, to wake up," from re- "again" (see re-) + Middle French eveiller "to rouse," from Vulgar Latin *exvigilare, from Latin ex- "out" (see ex-) + vigilare "be awake, keep watch" (from PIE root *weg- "to be strong, be lively").

https://youtu.be/Ft2WqkvIhXY?t=28

This is the song they sang to me as I was leaving the park:

If I ever lose this heaven

If you're foolin', only foolin'

All I ask is "Why?"
If you're playin', all I'm sayin'
Feelings sure collide

If you're lyin', keep on lyin'
Don't tell the truth, don't you dare
You can't drop me, 'cause you still got me
After takin' me way up there

Way up there, oh
If I ever lose this heaven
If I ever, ever, ever lose this heaven
Whoa, I'll never be the same (not the same, no, oh), oh

If I ever lose this heaven
If I ever, ever, ever lose this heaven
Whoa, I'll never be the same (never be the same, yeah)

When you're kind, extra kind
Then suddenly, oh, baby, you're crossed
You're so moody, you get to me
And I can't turn you off, oh

You're fascinating, much more fascinating
Than the dark side of the moon
You're so exciting, hey babe, I'm re-writing
This book of love called "you", yes, it's you

Ooh, ooh, oh
If I ever lose this heaven
If I ever, ever, ever lose this heaven
Whoa, I'll never be the same (I will never be the same)

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
If I ever lose this heaven
If I ever, ever, ever lose this heaven
Whoa, I'll never be the same (same, baby)

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
If I ever lose this heaven
If I ever, ever, ever lose this heaven (if I ever lose it, baby)
Whoa, I'll never
Never, never, baby
Never (no, ah, no, no, never)
Never be the same

Oh, oh
If I ever lose this heaven
If I ever, ever, ever lose this heaven (yeah, yeah)
Whoa, I'll never be the same (never be the same, no)

Oh
If I ever lose this heaven
If I ever, ever, ever lose this heaven.
Whoa


It feels good to be loved.Last night, as I was falling asleep and in-between, Marcella came to me and said: “Gloria, it is important to have ‘self-preservation’.”

I will share soon, my chapter on Marcella and the song that came into my head. There are many ways the universe speaks to us.

I am reminded of teaching Polarity, and when we said: ‘You have to feel for the pulse, the energy’ how some people got a distressed look, anxious, and you know they were thinking: ‘What energy, what if I don’t feel it’…and we would add: There are many ways you open up and begin to ‘feel’, some see, some hear, some feel, etc.  You must find YOUR WAY.

Saturn in PIsces, can bring this sense of SERVICE, dissolving the externalities that have hijacked the true spiritual path for so many.

This year, as we shared in prognostication for the year already, is a ‘7’ year.

The Chariot/Charioteer.  It is a time we can pivot, make the turn into the GOOD RED ROAD, THE INTERNAL FLIGHT OF MYSTICAL AWAKENING.

This is the year we could shift the direction this planet is on, if people knew how precious this very time really was, as we have tried so valiantly to share, to empower and awaken, how many times must we tell you, THIS IS A CULMINATION OF LIFETIMES OF EVOLUTION.

A SEVEN 7 YEAR is the CHARIOT.  The wheel only touches the ground a small piece at a time, so it gives us the OPPORTUNITY to TURN THE WHEEL INTO A DIFFERENT DIRECTION.

You can be dissuaded off your true path, chasing ILLUSIONS that entice you, ‘ENTITLEMENTS’ or you can be OF SERVICE, to the planet, to humanity, to your own spiral upward on your internal staircase, BY WAY OF THE HEART.


 YOU MUST BE YOUR OWN TRUE IDENTITY. 

That can be: the best mother you can be, teacher, school crossing guard, janitor, secretary, housekeeper, dishwasher, cook/chef, hairstylist, etc.

You have no idea why you may be on such a path, but that is part of the true awakening, FAITH.  Faith is NOT TRYING.  IT IS BELIEVING. Then walking the walk.  When you do this, the effect you have on others can be profound.

It is in THE KNOWING.  That is real confidence.
“Go Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams” ~ Henry David Thoreau

We are already DREAMING.  The proof is in the need to sleep and dream into a deeper place of knowing, where our silence gives the Holy Spirit and our own Guardian Angels time to inspire us and show us the way.

But I promise you, that as you truly awaken, there are so many layers/VEILS that fall, like a curtain opening to the REAL SHOW, you become REALIZED, like the ‘Velveteen Rabbit’.  Love into wholeness/REAL.

This is what life does, it is through EXPERIENCE that we learn the real growth comes in painful times, the ones we GET THROUGH.

Until we learn to REFLECT UPON OUR REALITY AND BECOME CONSCIOUS.

That pain is PATHOS.  PASSION.

That love, that caring for others, is what ignites the FLAMING HEART.

While Saturn transits through PIsces, navigating through the waters above to meet up with Neptune on February 20th 2026 at 00* Aries (A NEW BEGINNING OF THE I AM) so too, will we all find our true course, make choices that IMPRINT OUR SOUL.  This is beyond huge.  This is EPIC, FATHOMLESS in the scope of ETERNITY.

We will return with a much deeper dive on Saturn, Serpents, and the TAO.

This is what popped up to share URGENTLY.


 Snake Charmer/Charming...'one that hovers but does not strike'.  "Chet" (See also, CHETH) 'Camel'  The HEART chakra, THE LETTER 'H'.

Here are some clues as to where we start digging with Saturn:
14 So the LORD God said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and every beast of the field! your belly you will go, and you will eat dust all the days of your life. 14 So the LORD God said to the serpent 15 And I will put enmity between and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.” …









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, we'll get back to you asap. Please take a moment to subscribe, never miss an update!