Sunday, September 13, 2026

The Nightsky Empress and the occultation of Venus 914/2026


The Night sky Empress will cloak Venus in darkness briefly, as Venus passes behind the moon. Though this will not be visible in North America, you will still FEEL this emotional occultation and you may have past relationship trauma come to the surface questioning your VALUES and how you have loved yourself and others.

The U2 song, 'And you give yourself away...and you give yourself away, and you give, and you give...with or without you.' So, please keep this in mind, as the pressure cooker in the world will boil you alive without proper boundaries and protection. What is in the dark that you may have kept hidden, even from yourself.
The Too Good Mother...or the feeling of being unlovable? ~Divorjak's Noon Witch Dvořák: "The Noon Witch", Op. 108, B 196 (with Score) Go into the darkness, look into the dark mirror and be the tender loving mother to yourself. You wouldn't yell at a frightened child to come out of hiding and then not make sure that child feels loved and protected, you show them there is nothing hiding under the bed. Ultimately the grand clock is timed to perfection, thus, just the right person can show up at some random place, an angel moves someone's heart to let you know you are always watched and loved. Why do you think you came here at this very time? “And desire said, “I did not see you descending, but now I see you ascending. Why do you lie since you belong to me? The soul answered and said, “I saw you. You did not see me nor recognize me. I served you as a garment, and you did not know me.” ~From the Gospel of Mary Magdalene Transcendence: I am. I have always been. I return to the Source within. You've been waiting for yourself...to know you will honour and respect your own soul, your own worth. YOU. YOU...YOU. U2 - With Or Without You (Official Music Video) While the occultation itself is not visible, (they will be below the horizon) on the evening of September 14, 2026, the Moon and Venus will appear together low in the western sky after sunset, separated by about 5–6°

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, we'll get back to you asap. Please take a moment to subscribe, never miss an update!