Friday, February 7, 2014

Hanging on the Cardinal Grand Cross April 21, 2014

If you are one of the Cardinal signs, especially the critical degree of 13*, you will be the most strongly affected during both the formation of this cross (NOW) and every time any planet aspects these degrees by transit.
This would include beginnings and endings by sign and house, major hurdles to overcome, searing lessons that have accumulated through lifetimes.
As we negotiate these times, we may come through knowing we have the assistance of angels, either those in human form or other.
This can feel as though one is in boiling hot oil, or lashed to the cross just as pictured, as the birth of the Christed Self emerges.
As difficult as this time frame will be, if you have any natal planet, node or cross points (MC, Ascendant or descendant as well as IC), you will forever have this etched upon your soul as a major navigational point, but this is the bardo, make no mistake about this.
It will be time to call upon any reserves of strength, as well as those on your team around you.
Sleep will be of the essence.
All prayers will be sent up, as the whole of the earth is going through this transit.
It will bring change, and it won't all come easy by any stretch of the imagination.
Pluto/Hades will bring a death...and in the square to Uranus alone (Heaven/Sky) we have the wrestle between above and below, or the old saying; 'Good and Evil'.
This is the ultimate alchemical transformation.

18. The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"
Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.
Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."
19. Jesus said, "Congratulations to the one who came into being before coming into being.
If you become my disciples and pay attention to my sayings, these stones will serve you.
For there are five trees in Paradise for you; they do not change, summer or winter, and their leaves do not fall. Whoever knows them will not taste death." 
Red Letter days, are days of importance, just as St. John wrote all the words Christ spoke in RED.
Like the Cardinal, whose red plumage pops out of the white and grey world of winter, so too does the red (of blood) mean birth as well as death.
The Cardinal Signs, are the first signs of the cross hairs in the astrological wheel.  Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn.  If you have signs, planets or axis points within a few degrees of 13*, then you will also be in transformation and feel this more acutely.  It will just not be AS acute as those with that exact degree.
The thing is, making it through this transformation, will rebirth a very different and transformed human.
Matthew 27:45-46 "Now from the sixth hour darkness fell upon all the land until the ninth hour. 46And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" translated:  "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?" You will come to know why Jesus would say those words.

Jesus was quoting Psalm 22, which reads:
Psalm 22
King James Version (KJV)
22 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.
But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.
10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
19 But be not thou far from me, O Lord: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
23 Ye that fear the Lord, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.
25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.
27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
28 For the kingdom is the Lord's: and he is the governor among the nations.
(trans-formative cycles)
29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.
30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.
31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

But, if you be steadfast, then you will also know these words from Luke 23:

33 And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.
34 Then said Jesus," Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do." And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

35 And the people stood beholding. And the rulers also with them derided him, saying, He saved others; let him save himself, if he be Christ, the chosen of God.
Add caption
The other planets that are playing in this game is Mars in Libra, asking for balance in the cosmic journey, and what we have, how do we judge ourselves?  If we are doing so through what we have, or who we are with, then it could be even more painful.  The planet will ask these very questions too.  Who can we rely on?  Ultimately, it will be that golden thread that seems so tenuous within, but we will find that God sends us angels in the nick of time, but we must ask and we must allow them to help us.
The other planet is Jupiter in Cancer, the mother.  Our very homes are at stake now, the very home we live upon/mother earth must be heard and tended to, or we will continue to witness and experience her fierce cries to heal herself and balance.  Jupiter/Zeus (Enki) is the benevolent God, but he is caught in the cross-hairs too.  This is not a comfort zone, the sky is crying.
We also have to transit through 4 Blood Moons starting with Passover,  April 15, 2014, October 8, 2014 (Sukkot), again on Passover April 4, 2015  and ending on September 28, 2015(Sukkot).
I will add more on that soon, but for now, it is enough to know why some of us may be feeling the strain of the Cross, as the lashes are pulled taught, all we can do at times is hang in there, literally for our very lives.  Please be kind when you can, if you have wings, spread them, if you cannot open your leaden wings, please take cover and rest, and send out the call for those who are able, we need each other.

The following are the coming Uranus to Pluto squares we have left:
April 21, 2014, December 14, 2014, March 16, 2015.
The upcoming square happens 6 days after the first Blood Moon.


The Uranus-Pluto squares are occurring from June 24, 2012 through March 16, 2015.

All of this is to say, we are travelling through HOLY DAYS.

Stay tuned, I will add to this as I have time.
PRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, we'll get back to you asap. Please take a moment to subscribe, never miss an update!